Re: [Peterhead] Register of the Poor belonging to the parish of Peterhead

  • Elizabeth Spinello
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 12, 2002
      Greetings,
      Where would I be able to access the "Register of the Poor" for the Parish of
      Peterhead?
      Thank you,
      Elizabeth

      .

    • royflett
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 12, 2002
        The Poor Relief records for Peterhead are held by the Aberdeen City
        Council Archivist.

        http://www.aberdeencity.gov.uk/acc/archivists.htm

        They have been indexed by Surname by the Aberdeen & North East
        Scotland Family History Society.

        http://www.anesfhs.org.uk/

        Roy