1841 Census

  • Alex Ritchie
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 11, 2002
      For Wade Buchan :

      Wade,
      One other question for you if you don't mind.........

      In the 1841 Census, can you find an entry for Jean Martin (Roanheads) age around 61 ?
      You've given me her entry in the 1851 Census (at No.37 Roanheads).

      Many Thanks & Best Regards.................................Alex Ritchie

      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 22, 2002
        Hi Alex,

        Alex Ritchie wrote:

        > For Wade Buchan :
        >
        > Wade,
        > One other question for you if you don't mind.........
        >
        > In the 1841 Census, can you find an entry for Jean Martin
        > (Roanheads) age around 61 ?
        > You've given me her entry in the 1851 Census (at No.37
        > Roanheads).
        >
        > Many Thanks & Best
        > Regards.................................Alex Ritchie

        Didn't find Jean in Roanheads.

      • Linda Adam
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 12, 2002
          I would be most appreciative, if time permits, for any details from the
          1841 Peterhead Census for the following surnames:
          BIRNIE, HENRY, FINDLATER, REID (John & spouse Margaret), WILLOX &
          McKESSOCK (McKISSECK / McKESSOR).
          Thank you,
          Linda Adam
          Ontario, Canada
        • Ivo
          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 18, 2002
            Hi Colin,
            I hope this is the right Reid's you wanted.

            BUCHANHAVEN
            James Reid, age 55 fisherman
            Margaret, age 55
            Margaret, age 10
            William, age 5

            For William Reid and Ann I coul'nt find. I wote down all the Reid's for
            Peterhead town for someone else, so I don't think I missed them. But I'll
            double check.
            Catherine