Links Lair C487

  • royflett
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6, 2002
      These are the entries for the Links Lair C487 transcribed by a
      researcher for me. I can identify most of the individuals in this
      lair.

      Date Buried; Name; Age at Death; Address

      Dec 31 1817 Christian Slorach 66

      Dec 31 1817 Christian Slorach Inf Child of above

      Jan 3 1819 John Slorach 79

      June 9 1857 James Mitchell Inf Longate

      Feb 16 1865 William Mitchell Inf Longate

      Oct 24 1865 Burnett Slorach 18 mths North Street

      Oct 14 1866 mary bain 5 mths Longate

      Dec 25 1867 Jemima Mitchell Inf Seagate

      Aug 31 1868 Helen Mitchell 91 Wallace Street

      Feb 1 1869 Isa Johnstone 3wks Wallace Street

      July 28 1874 Alex Greig 1hr North Street

      Nov 11 1874 Margaret Mitchell 9 days North Street

      Dec 18 1875 Christian Bain or Cowley 59 Longate

      Sep 11 1877 Ann Slorach or Mitchell 44 Longate

      Mar 23 1887 Thomas Johnstone 64 Union Street

      July 27 1892 Helen Johnstone 3 1/2 mths Lodge Walk

      Apr 10 1893 Alex Johnstone 19 Union Street

      Feb 4 1921 Elizabeth J McDonald 68 49 Longate

      Aug 15 1945 James Donaldson 70 Woodend