Surname Greig

  • royflett
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2002
      I am researching two families with the surname Greig that appear in
      Peterhead records.

      William Greig b 1809 Rathen to James Greig and Ann Scott, married
      Robertson Milne 1837 Peterhead. Robertson Milne was the daughter of
      William Milne and Margaret Park.

      Alexander Greig b 1802 Strichen to Thomas Greig and Christian Birnie,
      married Anne Lyon 1832 Peterhead. Anne Lyon was the daughter of
      Andrew Lyon and Fanny Abernethy.

      I would be glad to make contact with anyone researching these
      families.