Surname Slorach

  • royflett
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2002
      I am reasearching the descendents of John Slorach b 1740 Huntly and
      Christian Davidson who lived in Peterhead from about 1800. Alexander
      died Peterhead 1819 and Christian died 1817. I have the burial lair
      records for the family.

      Three of their children married in Peterhead.

      Alexander Slorach b 1791, m Ann Mundie from Crimond. Alexander died
      1877 Peterhead.

      Christian Slorach b 1785, m John Gray and died 1861 Peterhead.

      Helen Slorach b 1777 m Alexander Nitchell and died 1868 Peterhead.

      I would welcome contact with anyone researching these families.