Re: Virus Warning

  • Alison Anderson
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30, 2002
      Please note that I have received an e-mail & virus infected attachment from a person with the name Shelley Stephen who is a member of the Peterhead List. Therefore please do not open any attachments sent by this person. Would the person involved please ensure that they run and maintain/update their virus software.

      Alison