Birnie Look-ups

  • Linda Adam
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 22, 2002
      Hello,

      I wonder if someone would be able to do look-ups for the following deaths.

      1. James Birnie b. 1782 (poss bap. 16 Sep 1782, Peterhead) -son of Alexander
      Birnie & ? .
      Buried in Peterhead Nov. 20, 1830, age 48.

      There was nothing on the Peterhead Deaths or Lairs to give more details ...
      sorry.

      2. Peter Birnie bap. 26 Nov. 1778, Peterhead) - son of Alexander Birnie & ?.
      Buried on 7 April 1837 - Peterhead, Aberdeenshire, Scotland, Lair E175
      Age at death: 59 years old .

      With thanks,
      Linda Adam
      Kitchener, Ontario