Re: [Peterhead] William Birnie - Death

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 2, 2002
      Hi Linda,

      Linda Adam wrote:

      > Would SKS be able to check the following record from the Peterhead
      > Death
      >
      > Birnie William 1781 - 1863, Ref # 9,
      > Father; Birnie, Alexander Mother, Findlater, Margaret

      > Linda Adam
      > Ontario, Canada

      No.9, William Birnie, mason, widow of Mary Haddon, died 16/1/1863 at 11h
      50m pm, 27 Longate, male, aged 82 years, parents: Alexander Birnie,
      mason (dead) and Margaret Birnie ms Findlater (dead), cause: old age,
      informant: William Birnie, son, present, 13 Longate.

    • Linda Adam
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 4, 2002
        For Wade Buchan,

        Thank you, Wade for the time you gave doing my look-up requests. Each one
        was a positive hit.
        Sincerely,
        Linda Adam

        > Would SKS be able to check the following record from the Peterhead
        > Death
        >
        > Birnie William 1781 - 1863, Ref # 9,
        > Father; Birnie, Alexander Mother, Findlater, Margaret

        > Linda Adam
        > Ontario, Canada

        No.9, William Birnie, mason, widow of Mary Haddon, died 16/1/1863 at 11h
        50m pm, 27 Longate, male, aged 82 years, parents: Alexander Birnie,
        mason (dead) and Margaret Birnie ms Findlater (dead), cause: old age,
        informant: William Birnie, son, present, 13 Longate.

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor