Re: Hi Bruce

  • Hazel Holt
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 28 2:08 PM
      Bruce,
      My Grt Grandparents were Robert Alexander Massie, b 1878 Peterhead and Jeannie Wilson Milne, b 1882 St Fergus
      Jeannie's Parents were Alexander Milne b 1836 Peterhead and Isabella Reid b 1841 St Fergus

      Does this match anything that you may have?

      Hazel Holt

    • Bruce Milne
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 2, 2002
        Hi Hazel,

        I just came across this and didn't recall having responded. Sorry to say
        that I can't help with the folks you mentioned.

        Regards....Bruce