Simpson of Peterhead

  • Judy Hand
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 1998
      relating to a Peter Simpson, the illegitimate son of Elizabeth Simpson,
      the widow of James Leslie, a farm servant. The baby was born 16
      December, 1864 at Blackhill, and the birth was registered at Peterhead.
      Elizabeth Simpson's mother's name was also Elizabeth Simpson.

      This possibly has no bearing on your family, but I thought I would pass
      in on anyway. The child was registered as Simpson, not Leslie.

      Kind regards,
      Judy Hand
      Auckland