Re: [Peterhead] New Here

  • Busse
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 21, 2002
      Hi Hazel, Jamie here. We talked before and I think we have a connection with George Milne b 1860 d 1907. Let me know if that is the same on your side.

      Jamie
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 22, 2002
        Tell me about which Milnes you're interested in and perhaps I can help you,
        Hazel, m' quinie
      • Sam Daniel
        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 22, 2002
          Hazel,

          I am researching Daniel most of which come from Cruden.

          Sam

          In message <001801c1bb4d$4808d9a0$c60f53d1@default>, Busse
          <mdbjlb@...> writes
          >Hi Hazel, Jamie here. We talked before and I think we have a connection with
          >George Milne b 1860 d 1907. Let me know if that is the same on your side.
          >
          >Jamie

          Sam Daniel
        • Andrew Mcmahon
          Message 4 of 8 , Feb 22, 2002
            Hi Hazel

            How are you getting on.

            June
            using Andy's address

            > Hi I live in Peterhead and am currently searching the records here.
            > My family lines are Urquhart, Daniel, McPherson, Cardno on my Dad's
            > side and Massie, Clubb, Milne, Cruden on my Mum's. I have just
            > restarted my search after a few years of doing nothing, I didn't do
            > a very good job the first time so I am starting at the beginning
            > again. I have managed to find quite a bit of info in the short time
            > I have been doing this.
            > I hope that someone out there might be able to connect with my
            > family line and I would be willing to share the info I have.
            >
            > Hazel Holt

            ---
          • Hazel Holt
            Message 5 of 8 , Feb 23, 2002
              The Daniel's that I am researching are mostly from Cruden too. My Grandmother was Christina Daniel Daughter of William Daniel and Jane Cardno.

            • Hazel Holt
              Message 6 of 8 , Feb 23, 2002
                Hiya June, I'm getting on fine. Finding out some things I didn't know. I love this research stuff.
                How are you?

                Hazel