Re: [Peterhead] New Here

  • William Leslie
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 21, 2002
      Hello Hazel;
      I am researching Leslies in Peterhead and Longside. My father, grandfathers
      etc. were from Peterhead. I have Simpsons and Rankins in my family tree, but
      keep in touch, we may make a connection.
      Regards
      William Leslie

      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 21, 2002
        Hi Hazel, Jamie here. We talked before and I think we have a connection with George Milne b 1860 d 1907. Let me know if that is the same on your side.

        Jamie
        Hi I live in Peterhead and am currently searching the records here.
        My family lines are Urquhart, Daniel, McPherson, Cardno on my Dad's
        side and Massie, Clubb, Milne, Cruden on my Mum's. I have just
        restarted my search after a few years of doing nothing, I didn't do
        a very good job the first time so I am starting at the beginning
        again. I have managed to find quite a bit of info in the short time
        I have been doing this.
        I hope that someone out there might be able to connect with my
        family line and I would be willing to share the info I have.

        Hazel Holt

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      • Bruce Milne
        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 22, 2002
          Tell me about which Milnes you're interested in and perhaps I can help you,
          Hazel, m' quinie
        • Sam Daniel
          Message 4 of 8 , Feb 22, 2002
            Hazel,

            I am researching Daniel most of which come from Cruden.

            Sam

            In message <001801c1bb4d$4808d9a0$c60f53d1@default>, Busse
            <mdbjlb@...> writes
            >Hi Hazel, Jamie here. We talked before and I think we have a connection with
            >George Milne b 1860 d 1907. Let me know if that is the same on your side.
            >
            >Jamie

            Sam Daniel
          • Andrew Mcmahon
            Message 5 of 8 , Feb 22, 2002
              Hi Hazel

              How are you getting on.

              June
              using Andy's address

              > Hi I live in Peterhead and am currently searching the records here.
              > My family lines are Urquhart, Daniel, McPherson, Cardno on my Dad's
              > side and Massie, Clubb, Milne, Cruden on my Mum's. I have just
              > restarted my search after a few years of doing nothing, I didn't do
              > a very good job the first time so I am starting at the beginning
              > again. I have managed to find quite a bit of info in the short time
              > I have been doing this.
              > I hope that someone out there might be able to connect with my
              > family line and I would be willing to share the info I have.
              >
              > Hazel Holt

              ---
            • Hazel Holt
              Message 6 of 8 , Feb 23, 2002
                The Daniel's that I am researching are mostly from Cruden too. My Grandmother was Christina Daniel Daughter of William Daniel and Jane Cardno.

              • Hazel Holt
                Message 7 of 8 , Feb 23, 2002
                  Hiya June, I'm getting on fine. Finding out some things I didn't know. I love this research stuff.
                  How are you?

                  Hazel