New Here

  • weelass1
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 21, 2002
      Hi I live in Peterhead and am currently searching the records here.
      My family lines are Urquhart, Daniel, McPherson, Cardno on my Dad's
      side and Massie, Clubb, Milne, Cruden on my Mum's. I have just
      restarted my search after a few years of doing nothing, I didn't do
      a very good job the first time so I am starting at the beginning
      again. I have managed to find quite a bit of info in the short time
      I have been doing this.
      I hope that someone out there might be able to connect with my
      family line and I would be willing to share the info I have.

      Hazel Holt
    • William Leslie
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 21, 2002
        Hello Hazel;
        I am researching Leslies in Peterhead and Longside. My father, grandfathers
        etc. were from Peterhead. I have Simpsons and Rankins in my family tree, but
        keep in touch, we may make a connection.
        Regards
        William Leslie

        > Hi I live in Peterhead and am currently searching the records here.
        > My family lines are Urquhart, Daniel, McPherson, Cardno on my Dad's
        > side and Massie, Clubb, Milne, Cruden on my Mum's. I have just
        > restarted my search after a few years of doing nothing, I didn't do
        > a very good job the first time so I am starting at the beginning
        > again. I have managed to find quite a bit of info in the short time
        > I have been doing this.
        > I hope that someone out there might be able to connect with my
        > family line and I would be willing to share the info I have.
        >
        > Hazel Holt

      • Busse
        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 21, 2002
          Hi Hazel, Jamie here. We talked before and I think we have a connection with George Milne b 1860 d 1907. Let me know if that is the same on your side.

          Jamie
          Hi I live in Peterhead and am currently searching the records here.
          My family lines are Urquhart, Daniel, McPherson, Cardno on my Dad's
          side and Massie, Clubb, Milne, Cruden on my Mum's. I have just
          restarted my search after a few years of doing nothing, I didn't do
          a very good job the first time so I am starting at the beginning
          again. I have managed to find quite a bit of info in the short time
          I have been doing this.
          I hope that someone out there might be able to connect with my
          family line and I would be willing to share the info I have.

          Hazel Holt

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        • Bruce Milne
          Message 4 of 8 , Feb 22, 2002
            Tell me about which Milnes you're interested in and perhaps I can help you,
            Hazel, m' quinie
          • Sam Daniel
            Message 5 of 8 , Feb 22, 2002
              Hazel,

              I am researching Daniel most of which come from Cruden.

              Sam

              In message <001801c1bb4d$4808d9a0$c60f53d1@default>, Busse
              <mdbjlb@...> writes
              >Hi Hazel, Jamie here. We talked before and I think we have a connection with
              >George Milne b 1860 d 1907. Let me know if that is the same on your side.
              >
              >Jamie

              Sam Daniel
            • Andrew Mcmahon
              Message 6 of 8 , Feb 22, 2002
                Hi Hazel

                How are you getting on.

                June
                using Andy's address

                > Hi I live in Peterhead and am currently searching the records here.
                > My family lines are Urquhart, Daniel, McPherson, Cardno on my Dad's
                > side and Massie, Clubb, Milne, Cruden on my Mum's. I have just
                > restarted my search after a few years of doing nothing, I didn't do
                > a very good job the first time so I am starting at the beginning
                > again. I have managed to find quite a bit of info in the short time
                > I have been doing this.
                > I hope that someone out there might be able to connect with my
                > family line and I would be willing to share the info I have.
                >
                > Hazel Holt

                ---
              • Hazel Holt
                Message 7 of 8 , Feb 23, 2002
                  The Daniel's that I am researching are mostly from Cruden too. My Grandmother was Christina Daniel Daughter of William Daniel and Jane Cardno.

                • Hazel Holt
                  Message 8 of 8 , Feb 23, 2002
                    Hiya June, I'm getting on fine. Finding out some things I didn't know. I love this research stuff.
                    How are you?

                    Hazel