Re: [Peterhead] Kean at Peterhead REPLY

  • i.l.tilbury
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 20, 2002
      ATTN. SAM DANIEL
      Yes Ellen Scott Kean great great grandmother, did you see the other keans on
      the census
      I whould love to know if 11 Maiden Street belonged to her or her daughter
      Ann Kean Benzie
      There is still a lot im wanting to know about the men in the kean family if
      you think you can help me let me know
      regards Lynley Tilbury
      ===
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 22, 2002
        I have also noted

        Census Area District Schedule Address Surname Name Relation Married Age Sex Profession Employed Birth place
        1891 Peterhead 15 102 6 Albion St Kean Robert head 58 Seaman Longside
        1891 Peterhead 15 102 6 Albion St Kean Christina 52 Peterhead

        --
        Sam Daniel