Kean at Peterhead

  • Sam Daniel
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 20 11:29 AM
      I have been going through the 1891 census and came across the
      following:

      Ellen Scott Kean, 11 Maiden Street, age 79, widow, invalid.

      I know someone on our list is researching Kean so best wishes.

      I have also discovered the site of another cemetery. This was
      near St Ives Road and was used to bury the dead from the 1645 plague.
      This is shown in old records but there is no modern trace of the
      cemetery.

      Sam
      --
      Sam Daniel