Re: [Peterhead] Migrated from Peterhead

  • Alex Ritchie
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 20, 2002
      Hi Jamie,
      Leaving for the United States, most likely ports in
      Scotland would have been Glasgow or Greenock.
      However, depending on the date in question, it could also have been
      Liverpool in England (as my own Grandparents did).
      And, most likely entering the U.S. by way for Ellis
      Island.

      Regards.............................Alex Ritchie