Annie Milne from Moline, Rock Island, IL

  • mdbjlb
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 19, 2002
      Hi everyone,

      I'm looking for information on a Annie Milne born 1898 and died
      1976. She lived in Moline, Rock Island, IL. I believe Annie married
      one of my relatives Alfred Milne who was born in Peterhead Scotland
      and migrated to the US and possibly had two daughters. Any
      information would be greatly appreciated.

      Jamie Busse