Dinnes/Wallace/Cardno

  • jcka2002
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 12, 2002
      Betty
      The Elspet Dinnes on my list was born in Old Deer, June
      24,1781.Her father was John Dinnes born Crimmond, Jan. 27,1762,
      married to Ann Buchan. John's father was Charles Dinnes. I have no
      further information on any other Dinnes family members.

      David
      In the 1841 Peterhead Census the David Wallace on my list, aged
      60, is shown as not born in Aberdeenshire. I am checking for his
      birth at present. Another Wallace in my records, another branch, is
      my GGGGgrandmother Christian born 1777c in Peterhead. The Janet
      Cardno that I have was born Dec.3,1805 in St.Fergus. Her father John
      Cardno was married to the above Christian.

      Thank you both for your prompt replies.
      Jim Adams
    • David Wallace
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 12, 2002
        Jim:
        Isabel Cardno married James Sherriffs June 3, 1792 in Rathen.

        Regards
        David Wallace