Sutherland & Dinnes in Peterhead.

  • Dr. Elizabeth B. Holmes
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 12 6:01 AM
      1. To David Wallace, My husband's family from Peterhead have a
      Sutherland connection. His great Aunt Elizabeth B. BRUCE b.1878 m.
      George McBeath SUTHERLAND in 1900. George was b.1865 to John Sutherland
      & Jane Bain. They emmigrated to S. Africa.
      2.To Jim Adams. Also in Peterhead, William Divral m. Elizabeth Dinnes.I
      have been unable to find the marriage date, but she died in 1902 and is
      buried in Peterhead.
      Any connections to either of you? Betty.
    • David Wallace
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 12 10:24 PM
        Elizabeth:

        I do not see any connection however I do not have any info on the siblings
        (if any) of George Booth Sutherland. I have corresponded with Wade Buchan
        previously and supplied him with a picture of school children which he has
        posted to his site.

        Regards

        David Wallace