William Birnie - Death

  • Linda Adam
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 11, 2002
      Would SKS be able to check the following record from the Peterhead Death

      Birnie William 1781 - 1863, Ref # 9,
      Father; Birnie, Alexander Mother, Findlater, Margaret

      Linda Adam
      Ontario, Canada

      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 2, 2002
        Hi Linda,

        Linda Adam wrote:

        > Would SKS be able to check the following record from the Peterhead
        > Death
        >
        > Birnie William 1781 - 1863, Ref # 9,
        > Father; Birnie, Alexander Mother, Findlater, Margaret

        > Linda Adam
        > Ontario, Canada

        No.9, William Birnie, mason, widow of Mary Haddon, died 16/1/1863 at 11h
        50m pm, 27 Longate, male, aged 82 years, parents: Alexander Birnie,
        mason (dead) and Margaret Birnie ms Findlater (dead), cause: old age,
        informant: William Birnie, son, present, 13 Longate.

      • Linda Adam
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 4, 2002
          For Wade Buchan,

          Thank you, Wade for the time you gave doing my look-up requests. Each one
          was a positive hit.
          Sincerely,
          Linda Adam

          > Would SKS be able to check the following record from the Peterhead
          > Death
          >
          > Birnie William 1781 - 1863, Ref # 9,
          > Father; Birnie, Alexander Mother, Findlater, Margaret

          > Linda Adam
          > Ontario, Canada

          No.9, William Birnie, mason, widow of Mary Haddon, died 16/1/1863 at 11h
          50m pm, 27 Longate, male, aged 82 years, parents: Alexander Birnie,
          mason (dead) and Margaret Birnie ms Findlater (dead), cause: old age,
          informant: William Birnie, son, present, 13 Longate.

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor