Re: [Peterhead] Peterhead 19th. Century Marriages

  • David Wallace
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 11, 2002
      Hi Jim

      I don't see any connections but could not resist replying.
      My ancestors "WALLACE" originate in Old Deer, New Deer and Strichen. My
      ggrandmother, Isabella Shirras was born in Rathen with an ancestor Cardno.
      My grandmother, Isabella Sutherland came from Peterhead, father George Booth
      Sutherland, mother Jessie Robertson born in Peterhead.

      Regards

      David Wallace
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 16, 2002
        Hello Jim,

        Jane Ritchie is my g.g. grandmother who had a daughter, Jane Peter, before
        she married James Brechin.

        Marjorie