Peterhead 19th. Century Marriages

  • jcka2002
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 11, 2002
      After a visit to Salt Lake City and a month of bookwork I would like
      to provide a list of my important ancestral unions in Peterhead for
      the 1800's. Does anyone have ancestors on my list?

      David Wallace-Elspet Dinnes Jan. 1, 1807
      Alexander Forsyth-Isabella Milne Nov.5, 1818
      James Milne-Janet Cardno Jan.28, 1830
      Alexander Alexander-Elizabeth Wallace July 17, 1848
      James Brechin-Jean Ritchie Nov.12 1854
      James Adams-Jean McPherson Feb.14 1868
      Alexander Duff-Williamina Webster Feb.28, 1879

      Thx.Jim Adams
    • David Wallace
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 11, 2002
        Hi Jim

        I don't see any connections but could not resist replying.
        My ancestors "WALLACE" originate in Old Deer, New Deer and Strichen. My
        ggrandmother, Isabella Shirras was born in Rathen with an ancestor Cardno.
        My grandmother, Isabella Sutherland came from Peterhead, father George Booth
        Sutherland, mother Jessie Robertson born in Peterhead.

        Regards

        David Wallace

      • marjorie@hawick11.freeserve.co.uk
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 16, 2002
          Hello Jim,

          Jane Ritchie is my g.g. grandmother who had a daughter, Jane Peter, before
          she married James Brechin.

          Marjorie