Re: [Peterhead] James Birnie

  • Linda Adam
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 8, 2002
      For Donna;

      I checked the 1881 Census for Cruden and located James Birnie, scholar, age
      11, born Strichen. Parents; William Birnie and Eleanore. If your grandfather
      was born in 1900 this may be his father. You didn't mention your grandfather
      s given name. That may help to pinpoint the father.

      Linda,
      Ontario, Canada

      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 10, 2002
        Thank you Linda. Well...interestingly my grandfather's name was
        William, so I will try and find out more about this James Birnie.

        Thank you,

        Donna