Love Lane

  • Maureen Church
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 26, 2002
      I have a maariage certificate which states the marriage took place at Love Lane Peterhead. Does anyone know if Love Lane is a street or a hamlet or something else.
      Maureen

    • Andrew Mcmahon
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 27, 2002
        Hi Maureen
        I can answer this for you. It is a street named Love Lane. It consists of
        a few blocks of flats and a couple of small cottages. Do you know which
        number house in Love Lane the marriage took place.
        I live in Peterhead and may be able to take a photo of the place for you if
        interested.

        June in Bonny Scotland
        > I have a maariage certificate which states the marriage took place at Love
        Lane Peterhead. Does anyone know if Love Lane is a street or a hamlet or
        something else.
        > Maureen

        ---
      • dmatt
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 27, 2002
          Maureen,

          I have a maariage certificate which states the marriage took place at Love
          Lane Peterhead. Does anyone know if Love Lane is a street or a hamlet or
          something else.

          Love Lane is a lane (a small street), my grandfather was born at no 4 in
          1893.

          David