Re: [Peterhead] Alexander Birnie

  • Linda Adam
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 26, 2002
      Alex and Fiona,

      I was ecstatic when I read your e-mails this morning. This information has
      been a long time in coming and I can't tell you how much I appreciate your
      help as I had pretty much exhausted all avenues of research available on the
      Internet. My Birnie Tree can now move forward in a positive direction.

      Thanks also to Betty for putting me straight as who Alexander's parents were
      not ! There certainly is a group of helpful and very knowledgeable people on
      this list.

      With appreciation,

      Linda Adam