RE: [Peterhead] Peterhead, Aberdeen, marriages, 1800-1801

  • scotfarquhar
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 20, 2002
      Joanne:
      I am interested in the Alexander Farquhar and Mary Clark Marriage.
      Thanks,
      Jeanne Millin

      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 30, 2002
        Hello Joanne,

        I have been away and only just opened your email. I was hoping you could
        supply the information on the Marriage entry for January 29th, 1801 - William
        HAY & Janet MYLES.

        Thank you,

        Debbie Cunningham
        Perth, Western Australia