Births-Peterhead, Aberdeen 1859

  • Joanne Pye
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 18, 2002
      Hi there,

      I've recently received some photocopies of entries for births in Peterhead,
      Aberdeen 1859 and they had extra entries on the page which I thought may
      help someone.

      They are for:

      26 Sept 1859 Daniel MILNE, parents Charles MILNE and Helen KINLOCH

      29 Sept 1859 Jessie? BRUCE, parents John BRUCE and Jane MITCHELL

      11 Oct 1859 Elizabeth Annand MURRAY, parents Andrew MURRAY and Mary DICKIE

      If anyone would like the details from any of these please just let me know,
      I'm happy to help.

      Thanks,
      Joanne
      Researching:
      MILNE, KINLOCH, SMITH, ANGUS, RIACH, RAE, ALLAN-Aberdeen
      KINLOCH, WATSON, SMITH-Glasgow
      KINLOCH, MITCHELSON-Dundee
      ANGUS-Edinburgh
    • Bruce Milne
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 19, 2002
        Thanks, I've passed it along to our genealogy person whom I'm sure will
        find it of great interest

        Bruce