Peterhead, Aberdeen, marriages, 1800-1801

  • Joanne Pye
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 18, 2002
      Hi there,

      I've recently received some photocopies of entries for Marriages in
      Peterhead, Aberdeen from late 1800 to April 1801 and they had extra entries
      on the page which I thought may help someone.

      They are for:

      December 1800
      20th Alexander FARQUHAR and Mary CLARK
      28th James CATTO and Barbara EWAN

      January 1801
      24th James RIACH and Isabel RAE
      25th William TAYLOR and Isabel SOUTTER
      29th William HAY and Janet MYLES?
      31st John BROADIE and Anne ROBERTSON

      February 1801
      5th Alexander KNIGHT and Jean MAIN?
      8th Robert SELLER and Mary GRAY
      15th Alexander CRAIG and Margaret MITCHEL
      28th Alexander ROBERTSON and Marion BRANDER

      March 1801
      29th George MURDOCH and Barbara MACKIE

      April 1801
      19th Joseph STUART and Janet MITCHEL
      26th George MATTHEWS and Elspet SIMSON

      If anyone would like the details from either of these please just let me
      know, I'm happy to help.

      Thanks,
      Joanne
      Researching:
      MILNE, KINLOCH, SMITH, ANGUS, RIACH, RAE, ALLAN-Aberdeen
      KINLOCH, WATSON, SMITH-Glasgow
      KINLOCH, MITCHELSON-Dundee
      ANGUS-Edinburgh
    • scotfarquhar
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 20, 2002
        Joanne:
        I am interested in the Alexander Farquhar and Mary Clark Marriage.
        Thanks,
        Jeanne Millin

[...]

        Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
      • Garry & Debbie
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 30, 2002
          Hello Joanne,

          I have been away and only just opened your email. I was hoping you could
          supply the information on the Marriage entry for January 29th, 1801 - William
          HAY & Janet MYLES.

          Thank you,

          Debbie Cunningham
          Perth, Western Australia