Cromarty

  • Cooper, Colin
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 17, 2002
      I am researching the family of my Great Grandmother Maria Cromarty. Names
      relating to Peterhead are as follows

      Isabella Buchan b. 1855 married to Samual Cromarty b1854 lived in 33 North
      St Peterhead. (Maria's Parents)

      Maria Cromarty b. 1881 (My Gr. Grandmother) married to Alexander Morrice
      Main b 1884
      Annie Buchan Cromarty b. 1875
      Elizabeth Cromarty b. 1877 married Andrew Kerr
      Catherine Cromarty b. 1887
      Margaret Cromarty b 1891
      Jane Cromarty b. 1885 married to M.G.Mutch
      Mary Cromarty b 1877 married to William Rafferty

      Helen Thompson Cromarty (daughter of above) b. 1899. My Great Aunt