Re my search for data on Wills family

  • F W Bealing
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2002
      Greetings all from warm, sunny, New Zealand.
      I have just joined the group. I am trying to get information on the early
      part of my stepmother's father, and also his family line.
      My stepmother's father was Lewis Wills, born about 1875. His father
      was a Donald Wills, who could have been a baker by trade. Donald
      Wills married Isabella Wills Summers.
      Lewis' marriage certificate dated November 1905, here in New Zealand,
      recorded his birthplace as Peterhead.
      Some of us think Lewis Wills may have been brought to NZ while still
      very young, possibly not by his parents.
      That is all the data we have, I'm afraid. I would be most grateful if
      someone could help me find info on:
      A) the early life of Lewis Wills, and
      B) Donald Wills and Isabella Summers.
      Frederick W Bealing