Re: [Peterhead] Hello to all!

  • Ken May
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 5, 2002
      Bruce,

      I'm also interested in the Milnes. John May married
      Janet Milne, at Millhead o'Cocklaw, on 02 Jun 1856.
      They were my great grandparents, emigrating, with
      their family, to New Zealand, in 1886.

      I don't have a lot on the Milne side of the family,
      although there are Milnes throughout New Zealand, even
      about 500 metres down the road.

      Regards

      Ken May

      --- Bruce Milne <brucemil@...> wrote:
      > Dear Sylvia,
      >
      > Some time ago we werre in communication re the aul'
      > Peterhead folk....I
      > trust you recall. Since then I've had a call from a
      > cousin of mine in
      > Cruden Bay by the name of Margie Cowe who has been
      > in touch with my
      > father's sister ( my Auntie Chris) who is 96 and
      > living by herself in
      > Aberdeen. She ( they) are putting together a family
      > history of the Milnes
      > with a lot of input for the Cowes. My cousin Mary
      > Hay ( nee Cowe) still
      > lives in Peterhead and is involved as well. Let me
      > know if you're
      > interested in any fashion.
      >
      > Regards,
      >
      > Bruce

      Send FREE video emails in Yahoo! Mail!
      http://promo.yahoo.com/videomail/
    • Bruce Milne
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 6, 2002
        Ken, I'll be pleased to pass along wnything I get from my relatives in
        Peterhead and environs.

        Warm Regards,

        Bruce