Cowe-Cow-Cowie

  • Dr. Elizabeth B. Holmes
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 29, 2001
      1. As the name COW has also been mentioned-George COW m. Mary Grant in
      Peterhead 1837. Their oldest daughter m. John Webster in Peterhead in
      1856. [Georgina Cow was b. in 1838] which is the connection to our Bruce
      and Diverall families.
      2. COWIE in Cruden Bay. Ann COWIE b. abt 1802/03 in Cruden Bay to
      Alexander COWIE and Mary MacDonald m.in 1831 in Cruden Bay to John
      BRUCE, my husband's G-G-Grandfather. Betty.