Re: [Peterhead] Cowe

  • colin collie
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 28, 2001
      >From: Bruce Milne <brucemil@...>
      >To: Peterhead@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: Re: [Peterhead] Hello to all!
      >Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2001 20:15:57 -0400
      >
      >Dear Sylvia,
      >
      >Some time ago we werre in communication re the aul' Peterhead folk....I
      >trust you recall. Since then I've had a call from a cousin of mine in
      >Cruden Bay by the name of Margie Cowe who has been in touch with my
      >father's sister ( my Auntie Chris) who is 96 and living by herself in
      >Aberdeen. She ( they) are putting together a family history of the Milnes
      >with a lot of input for the Cowes. My cousin Mary Hay ( nee Cowe) still
      >lives in Peterhead and is involved as well. Let me know if you're
      >interested in any fashion.
      >
      >Regards,
      >
      > Bruce
      >Hi
      I have a Mary Cow or Cowe in 1789 a Daughter of William Cow or Cowe born
      in 1752 who was son of William Cow or Cowe born 1n 1714 who's Father was
      william as well I don't have a date of birth bur he was Married to a Barbara
      Will in 1709 these are all Peterhead
      Any relation
      All the Best to you and yours at this time.
      Colin R.H. Collie