Some help for Wade

  • Shelley Firth
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 22, 1998
      Hi Wade,
      I would very much like to help you in your project of transcribing
      Peterhead records. Please forward me a film number you would like me to
      order in and transcribe. It is the least I can do after all you have
      done for the better of Peterhead genealogy!! Looking forward to hearing
      from you!!

      Shelley Firth
      Canada
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 25, 1998
        Hi Shelly,

        Shelley Firth wrote:

        > I would very much like to help you in your project of transcribing
        > Peterhead records.

        Thank you for the very kind offer, I will send you a personal message.