Re: [Peterhead] Hello to all!

  • Bruce Milne
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 27, 2001
      Dear Sylvia,

      Some time ago we werre in communication re the aul' Peterhead folk....I
      trust you recall. Since then I've had a call from a cousin of mine in
      Cruden Bay by the name of Margie Cowe who has been in touch with my
      father's sister ( my Auntie Chris) who is 96 and living by herself in
      Aberdeen. She ( they) are putting together a family history of the Milnes
      with a lot of input for the Cowes. My cousin Mary Hay ( nee Cowe) still
      lives in Peterhead and is involved as well. Let me know if you're
      interested in any fashion.

      Regards,

      Bruce
    • Busse
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 28, 2001
        Bruce,

        I myself is a descendent of the Milnes from Peterhead Aberdeen Scotland. Maybe we have a connection?

        Jamie
        Some time ago we werre in communication re the aul' Peterhead folk....I
        trust you recall. Since then I've had a call from a cousin of mine in
        Cruden Bay by the name of Margie Cowe who has been in touch with my
        father's sister ( my Auntie Chris) who is 96 and living by herself in
        Aberdeen. She ( they) are putting together a family history of the Milnes
        with a lot of input for the Cowes. My cousin Mary Hay ( nee Cowe) still
        lives in Peterhead and is involved as well. Let me know if you're
        interested in any fashion.

        Regards,

        Bruce

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      • Ken May
        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 5, 2002
          Bruce,

          I'm also interested in the Milnes. John May married
          Janet Milne, at Millhead o'Cocklaw, on 02 Jun 1856.
          They were my great grandparents, emigrating, with
          their family, to New Zealand, in 1886.

          I don't have a lot on the Milne side of the family,
          although there are Milnes throughout New Zealand, even
          about 500 metres down the road.

          Regards

          Ken May

          --- Bruce Milne <brucemil@...> wrote:
          > Dear Sylvia,
          >
          > Some time ago we werre in communication re the aul'
          > Peterhead folk....I
          > trust you recall. Since then I've had a call from a
          > cousin of mine in
          > Cruden Bay by the name of Margie Cowe who has been
          > in touch with my
          > father's sister ( my Auntie Chris) who is 96 and
          > living by herself in
          > Aberdeen. She ( they) are putting together a family
          > history of the Milnes
          > with a lot of input for the Cowes. My cousin Mary
          > Hay ( nee Cowe) still
          > lives in Peterhead and is involved as well. Let me
          > know if you're
          > interested in any fashion.
          >
          > Regards,
          >
          > Bruce

          Send FREE video emails in Yahoo! Mail!
          http://promo.yahoo.com/videomail/
        • Bruce Milne
          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 6, 2002
            Ken, I'll be pleased to pass along wnything I get from my relatives in
            Peterhead and environs.

            Warm Regards,

            Bruce