heres how far ive got

  • shona85_scotland
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 17, 2001
      This is as far ive got on my dads side -the side im researching! Hope
      your able to help:

      Shona Duthie
      )
      ------------------------------------
      ) )
      Janice Duthie(10.12.57) m(8.1.1977) John Duthie(22.3.58)
      )
      --------------------------------
      ) )
      Margaret Taylor Rothney m(31.1.53) Andrew Duthie
      (24.1.1930) (20.2.1932)
      ) )
      -------------------------- ---------------------------
      ) m(10.8.1923) ) ) )
      Williamina Hutchison David Rothney Sarah May Strachan JOHN DUTHIE
      b23.6.05 6.12.1899 1907(or)08 1907
      d24.7.82 21.10.1972 3.2.1960 1987
      ) )
      ------------------------- --------------------
      ) ) ) )
      Kristian Bruce Andrew Strachan Helen Buchan James Duthie
      )
      ) )
      William Duthie UNKOWN
      b1832
      d1900

      Thats all I know so far but i'd be glad of the help. If you are
      unsure of anything then just email me. One more thihg, 'John Duthie'
      the one i put in capitals, he married twice. I think the second wife
      was Ina but not sure of the last.

      Shona