Re: [Peterhead] Digest Number 592

  • karinmcgivern@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 14 2:34 PM
      Hi there
      I live in Mintlaw, but i have decendants from all over the country. I think
      it might be a good idea to get an actual physical group together. I think
      the internet is great but it is not the same as sitting over a coffee and
      having a good chat about ideas and techniques. I would be interested in
      either this or an 'electronic group'. My research is based on Napier
      (peterhead) Smith( orkney), McGivern(liverpool england), Burns (Liverpool
      England), Baxendale(liverpool england). I have only just started me research
      and would probably gain a lot from a local group.

      Yours
      Karin McGivern