Re: [Peterhead] Peterhead Discussion group

  • colin collie
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 14, 2001
      >From: Colin R.H. Collie crhc43@...
      Count me in for your discussion group. I stay in Strathblane nr Glasgow and
      have lots of relations in the Peterhead area past and still a few in the
      present.All the best for the Christmas season to you all
      Colin R.H. Collie

      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 15, 2001
        Count me in as well. My Gavin family comes from Peterhead and I still have
        relatives there.

        Marjorie