Peterhead Discussion group

  • Dr. Elizabeth B. Holmes
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 14, 2001
      What a good idea!-PLEASE count me in. My husband's mothers family came
      from Peterhead.He spent many summer holidays there as a child. His
      grandfather was Charles Bruce who owned an Ironmongers shop.We still
      have some relatives in the area. Betty.
    • colin collie
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 14, 2001
        >From: Colin R.H. Collie crhc43@...
        Count me in for your discussion group. I stay in Strathblane nr Glasgow and
        have lots of relations in the Peterhead area past and still a few in the
        present.All the best for the Christmas season to you all
        Colin R.H. Collie

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 15, 2001
          Count me in as well. My Gavin family comes from Peterhead and I still have
          relatives there.

          Marjorie