RE: [Peterhead] Setting up of discussion group in Peterhead

  • Knox III, William V.
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 13, 2001
      How would this be different than the message board? I believe you said that
      there would be researchers in Peterhead. Would that mean that there would
      be people to help with our questions?

      Bill, descendant of the Peterhead Knoxes

      This message may contain confidential and privileged information. If it has been sent to you in error, please reply to advise the sender of the error and then immediately delete this message.
      "PLEASE NOTE: Our e-mail and web site address has changed to gibsondunn.com"