Re: [Peterhead] Setting up of discussion group in Peterhead

  • anne watson
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 13, 2001
      Hi Andrew:
      It is a wonderful thing that you are doing. I would like to join the group
      as well as there are some unanswered questions about my Peterhead ancestors
      that I would like to find the answers to.
      Thank you so much

      Have a Merry Christmas and a great 2002 to all of you.

      Anne Watson

    • Knox III, William V.
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 13, 2001
        How would this be different than the message board? I believe you said that
        there would be researchers in Peterhead. Would that mean that there would
        be people to help with our questions?

        Bill, descendant of the Peterhead Knoxes

        This message may contain confidential and privileged information. If it has been sent to you in error, please reply to advise the sender of the error and then immediately delete this message.
        "PLEASE NOTE: Our e-mail and web site address has changed to gibsondunn.com"