Re: [Peterhead] Setting up of discussion group in Peterhead

  • Ivo
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 12, 2001
      Hi Andrew, it's Catherine here. I live in Australia, and I would love to
      join the group. My dad's side of the family all came from Peterhead and
      it's very hard to get, I'm sure simple and easy things if you know where to
      look. When you live overseas it's not easy or cheap to keep jumping on
      planes, as a lot of places now unless you go there yourself or hire someone,
      there's no way you will get the info you want.
      I would gladly pay for postage, copying fee's etc and from this end there
      are always Mormon films to hire and share info with.
      Best wishes
      Catherine

      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 13, 2001
        Hi Andrew:
        It is a wonderful thing that you are doing. I would like to join the group
        as well as there are some unanswered questions about my Peterhead ancestors
        that I would like to find the answers to.
        Thank you so much

        Have a Merry Christmas and a great 2002 to all of you.

        Anne Watson

      • Knox III, William V.
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 13, 2001
          How would this be different than the message board? I believe you said that
          there would be researchers in Peterhead. Would that mean that there would
          be people to help with our questions?

          Bill, descendant of the Peterhead Knoxes

          This message may contain confidential and privileged information. If it has been sent to you in error, please reply to advise the sender of the error and then immediately delete this message.
          "PLEASE NOTE: Our e-mail and web site address has changed to gibsondunn.com"