Web Pages

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 22, 1998
      Hi All,

      I've just updated the Peterhead Genealogy web pages. If you submitted
      information for your name interests, please check that the information
      I'll put up is correct and more importantly, that your email address is
      correct.

      If you would like to be included, please do so for the next update.

      Researching ancestors from Peterhead, Aberdeenshire?
      Visit Peterhead Genealogy http://axs.com.au/~wsb