Wade your cousin Elizabeth Booth Davidson

  • mdbjlb@merr.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 26, 2001
      Wade, I got an e-mail from you last year about your cousin Elizabeth
      Booth Davidson. I then e-mailed you in October, you responded to me
      that you were on holiday. We have a connection. Your cousin
      Elizabeth gave birth to Jane Davidson, Jane married my great-great
      grandfather George Milne. Any other information you have on
      Elizabeth and her family would be greatly appreciated. This is my
      first connection I've had with anybody.

      Thanks,

      Jamie