Re: [Peterhead] Heriots

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 25, 2001
      Hi Alex,

      Alex Ritchie wrote:

      > Wade, can you look up the following for me in the 1851 Census :
      >
      > 1) Robert Heriot/Sophia Heriot (nee Hunt)
      >
      > 2) George Heriot
      >
      > The surname spelling is "variable". It can be "Heriott", "Hariott" or
      > some variation.

      This is the only one.
      District 8, page 6, No.35, Ronheads
      Jean Herriot, head, mar, 34, Carpenters Wife, Peterhead
      Sophia Herriot, daughter, unmar, 8, scholar, Peterhead
      Jean Herriot, daughter, unmar, 3, Peterhead
      George Herriot, son, unmar, 1, Peterhead

      Regards, Wade.

      CAUTION - This message may contain privileged and confidential information intended only for the use of the addressee named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution or reproduction of this message is prohibited. If you have received this message in error please notify AMCOR immediately. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and may not necessarily reflect the views of AMCOR.