[Peterhead] Ann Bruce

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 25, 2001
      Hi Linda,
      Still having problems with home email address, so replying from Work.
      Welcome to the list. With Buchan and Bruce being a common name both in
      Peterhead and St.Combs you need to obtain the details from the marriage
      certificate to confirm who the parents are. You can obtain on the internet,
      a researcher or if you know someone going to Edinburgh that could look for
      you. Once you have the details it will make searching for the births easier
      (on IGI from 1875, certificates filmed by LDS). Having the by-names should
      prove helpful.
      Regards, Wade.
      taylorhomeca@... wrote:
      > Please help if you can. I am looking for Ann Bruce (Anak) b 1865?
      > Peterhead m Peter Buchan (Lappies Patty) b 1860? St. Combs? or
      > Peterhead. They were married Oct 10, 1889, St. Combs, Lonmay, census
      > of 1891 & a birth extract state they resided at 112 St. Combs, yet,
      > family state that Ann Bruce was born in Peterhead. Does anyone have
      > any history of Ann Bruce m Peter Buchan, who their parents were, etc.
      > Your help would be greatly appreciated. I've also tried the LDS, to
      > no avail....Thanks.... Linda

      CAUTION - This message may contain privileged and confidential information intended only for the use of the addressee named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution or reproduction of this message is prohibited. If you have received this message in error please notify AMCOR immediately. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and may not necessarily reflect the views of AMCOR.