Allardyce Research - Peterhead

  • delavalau01@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2001
      Hello,
      Well I think I have followed all the instructions to make it this
      far. My name is David Murphy from Geelong (near Melbourne),Australia
      and until recently thought all my Family Ancestors came from the
      Dundee area.
      I have now found that my G/G/Grandparents were born in Peterhead. So
      I am looking for any assistance on the following:
      John Smith married Euphemia Allardyce on the 27th Sept 1875 in
      Peterhead. On the 1881 census they appear with their children
      Johanna born abt 1875,Peterhead
      Jessie born abt 1876,Peterhead
      John J. born abt 1879,Lanark
      George born abt 1882, Peterhead (appears on the 1891 Aberdeen Census)
      Euphemia born abt 1887, Aberdeen (appears on the 1891 Aberdeen Census)
      Sarah born abt 1890,Aberdeen (appears on the 1891 Aberdeen Census)
      They resided at 70C Marischal St.
      I would be exremely grateful if anyone has ANY information for me. My
      wife, Pauline and I are heading to Scotland to research the tree in
      August next year, and so Peterhead has just been pencilled in on the
      agenda.
      Thanking anyone in anticipation
      Dave Murphy