How to unsubscribe

  • don.esslemont@paradise.net.nz
    Message 1 of 15 , Sep 12, 2001
      On 12 Sep 2001, at 19:33, nancy johnson wrote:

      > Hi Susan, this is Nancy. So, how do you unsubscibe to
      > the Peterhead thing. We keep getting tons of e-mails
      > that are totally useless.
      > Hope all is well with you.

      To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank message to:

      Don

      Don Esslemont, Director
      Decision Research Ltd, Box 5530 Wellington New Zealand
      Phone: (64 4) 499 2040 Fax: (64 4) 499 2080
      Mobile: (64 2) 144 8769 Home:(64 6) 325 8409
      email: don@... http://www.decision.co.nz
    • Billofhhi@aol.com
      Message 2 of 15 , Jan 24, 2002
        please remove me from your e-mail list.

        thank you
        Message 3 of 15 , Nov 9, 2006
          Please unscribe me as Im unable to continue my research through ill health

          Katherine Blake

        • DeLories Vaughn
          Message 4 of 15 , Mar 28 5:19 PM
            Unsubscribe