Re: [Peterhead] unsubscribe

  • nancy johnson
    Message 1 of 15 , Sep 12, 2001
      Hi Susan, this is Nancy. So, how do you unsubscibe to
      the Peterhead thing. We keep getting tons of e-mails
      that are totally useless.
      Hope all is well with you.
      Take Care,
      Nancy

      Message 2 of 15 , Sep 12, 2001
        On 12 Sep 2001, at 19:33, nancy johnson wrote:

        > Hi Susan, this is Nancy. So, how do you unsubscibe to
        > the Peterhead thing. We keep getting tons of e-mails
        > that are totally useless.
        > Hope all is well with you.

        To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank message to:

        Don

        Don Esslemont, Director
        Decision Research Ltd, Box 5530 Wellington New Zealand
        Phone: (64 4) 499 2040 Fax: (64 4) 499 2080
        Mobile: (64 2) 144 8769 Home:(64 6) 325 8409
        email: don@... http://www.decision.co.nz
      • Billofhhi@aol.com
        Message 3 of 15 , Jan 24, 2002
          please remove me from your e-mail list.

          thank you
          Message 4 of 15 , Nov 9, 2006
            Please unscribe me as Im unable to continue my research through ill health

            Katherine Blake

          • DeLories Vaughn
            Message 5 of 15 , Mar 28, 2007
              Unsubscribe