Re: [Peterhead] unsubscribe

  • susan willilamson
    Message 1 of 15 , Sep 10, 2001
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: David Stark & Mel Owen <davidmel@...>
      To: <Peterhead@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Sunday, September 02, 2001 9:54 AM
      Subject: [Peterhead] unsubscribe

      > unsubscribe please

    • nancy johnson
      Message 2 of 15 , Sep 12, 2001
        Hi Susan, this is Nancy. So, how do you unsubscibe to
        the Peterhead thing. We keep getting tons of e-mails
        that are totally useless.
        Hope all is well with you.
        Take Care,
        Nancy

        Message 3 of 15 , Sep 12, 2001
          On 12 Sep 2001, at 19:33, nancy johnson wrote:

          > Hi Susan, this is Nancy. So, how do you unsubscibe to
          > the Peterhead thing. We keep getting tons of e-mails
          > that are totally useless.
          > Hope all is well with you.

          To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank message to:

          Don

          Don Esslemont, Director
          Decision Research Ltd, Box 5530 Wellington New Zealand
          Phone: (64 4) 499 2040 Fax: (64 4) 499 2080
          Mobile: (64 2) 144 8769 Home:(64 6) 325 8409
          email: don@... http://www.decision.co.nz
        • Billofhhi@aol.com
          Message 4 of 15 , Jan 24, 2002
            please remove me from your e-mail list.

            thank you
            Message 5 of 15 , Nov 9, 2006
              Please unscribe me as Im unable to continue my research through ill health

              Katherine Blake

            • DeLories Vaughn
              Message 6 of 15 , Mar 28, 2007
                Unsubscribe